Model Cars Magazine Forum

New 73 Charger se

Sweet! I've been putting off attempting this conversion for years now- no excuse now

Is the body available separately for those with extra MPC Chargers or the interior available separately for those with extra Charger bodies?

At this time I would like to sell as a kit to recoup a large some of investment that went into this kit,then I might sell as parts!

Thanks

Jeff

I totally want one of these, but I would only need the body & glass for it since I've got enough MPC Charger parts lol. I was just going to start a conversion on one of my bodies to make it into an SE too, so that I could build a replica of the '73 Charger SE that I had. If you sold just the body, how much would it be? I read that for now you want to sell it as a kit, which I still might get eventually lol. Do you have photoetched SE crest scripts to go along with it? I have a couple pictures of some that you might be able to use if you wanted to make them. Thanks!

I totally want one of these, but I would only need the body & glass for it since I've got enough MPC Charger parts lol. I was just going to start a conversion on one of my bodies to make it into an SE too, so that I could build a replica of the '73 Charger SE that I had. If you sold just the body, how much would it be? I read that for now you want to sell it as a kit, which I still might get eventually lol. Do you have photoetched SE crest scripts to go along with it? I have a couple pictures of some that you might be able to use if you wanted to make them. Thanks!

If you go to my website it gives you all the info on this kit! Yes it does come with photo etched parts to for the hood and one for each c-piller.

My website is timemachineresin.bravehost.com/

Jeff