Model Cars Magazine Forum

GSL XXIII 2011

A bunch of us from Moonlight Modelers are planning to make the trek en masse (i.e., renting a bus). At this point in the game, I plan to be there, Simon. It will be great to see you and the guys again!

Wayne, we need to hook up and compare notes (swap lies), etc. ;)

Looking forward to a Crownburger fix!! :blink:

B)

Great Dan see you guys again for the second year on a row. I bet we will have a great time along with some other guys I had met through the year at the GSL.

Seeyou guys then!

Simón P. Rivera Torres

A bunch of us from Moonlight Modelers are planning to make the trek en masse (i.e., renting a bus). At this point in the game, I plan to be there, Simon. It will be great to see you and the guys again!

Wayne, we need to hook up and compare notes (swap lies), etc. :lol:

Looking forward to a Crownburger fix!! :lol:

B)

Hi folks, as today, we are exactly six months to the prestigious GSL Championship event. Does anyone from this forum has been making plans to be there?

Simón P. Rivera Torres

Dude, better be some good burgers! :P Danno, see ya in April again.

Edited by mcandela

If I have some money next year, by the end of next year, I won't! I have several plans on the table right now.

1. NNL West

2. NNL East

3. GSL

NNL West and GSL are the big expeditions, NNL East is an overnight trip, or I leave idiotically early Saturday morning. Preferably, I'd leave the night before and get there in time to relax a little.

New Englanders- anyone interested in carpooling to New Jersey and/or perhaps splitting a hotel room?

Charlie Larkin

Hey Len..maybe we're lucky enough to meet in the same plane again, do you remember?..What a casuality! B)...and again,..the trip to greatmodels.com warehouse is a must!...jejeje

See you there with the rest of the Boricua gang..featuring...EL NENE!...Ask who is him!

Simón P. Rivera Torres

Wayne, we need to hook up and compare notes (swap lies), etc. :lol:

Looking forward to a Crownburger fix!! :blink:

:lol:

Oh absolutely!

What are the exact dates/times, and location? I want to get the work schedule set right away then make hotel reservations.

G

From April 28-May 1. We're palnning to arrive on April 27 afternon all the way from Puerto Rico. I hope to see you there as all the good friends that each two years get together there.

Simón P. Rivera Torres

Oh absolutely!

What are the exact dates/times, and location? I want to get the work schedule set right away then make hotel reservations.

G