Model Cars Magazine Forum

Snowmans Kenworth W900

" Hey Snowman you got your ears on? Mercy sakes mecy sakes put about eight and a halve on me blowin' my windows down bring it on." ;)

Great truck but Snowman's truck had a 36" inch sleeper not a 60" inch

Yeah I know I made do with what I had.

that interior looks great, and that paint looks sweet! nice job

dennis

Thanks.

Gosh darn it, Fred, get back in the truck!! :lol: Great job, Nick. I can hear that big Kenworth roaring!

Oh, wait, that's because I've got "The Legend" playing in the background! :D

I found this on YouTube, it's not the original movie opening, but it fits the spirit of the build. I hope you don't mind, Nick! :D

EDIT: I guess I'm not the only one to find that, the truck in the video is Dennis' avatar pic!!! :D

Edited by highway

Gosh darn it, Fred, get back in the truck!! :lol: Great job, Nick. I can hear that big Kenworth roaring!

Oh, wait, that's because I've got "The Legend" playing in the background! :D

I found this on YouTube, it's not the original movie opening, but it fits the spirit of the build. I hope you don't mind, Nick! :D

EDIT: I guess I'm not the only one to find that, the truck in the video is Dennis' avatar pic!!! :D

Great video Matt, thanks.

Matt that video was very well done.

I wish I could take credit for it, but all I did was find it on YouTube! :rolleyes: I thought it would fit nicely here, though.

Great video Matt, thanks.

Thanks. While I was looking through for it, I found quite a few nice videos.

Edited by highway

• 1 year later...

Looks great. I am starting one of these too. I just got the decals and need to get going on modifying the cab to the newer latch style door handles and filling in the little peep window. I watched the movie several times with my son but never thought of building it with a 60 inch sleeper. Although not accurate to the movie I think I like the look of the larger sleeper better. The movie truck looks a little too short, the bigger sleeper balances it out better.