Model Cars Magazine Forum

How many builds have you completed this year so far?

I have done 24 this year. I just started building again since I was a kid and when I got back into it I didn't know about all of the customizing you can do to a kit (spark plugs, flocking, bmf etc.) So now I'm taking alot more time on my projects and they are getting better with each build.

cheers

mat

One more member of the ZERO club. I was just wondering are some of you unemployed, single or just have a more understanding spouse than I do?

I did get 2 started this year, just not finished.....yet.

P.S. There is some really nice work out there guys, yer makin' me kinda' jealous.

Edited by runsw/scissors

This is the status August, 2009:

RRModel111.jpg

And this is October, 2010:

2010-10-22-095w-1024x525.jpg

I have added 10 structures (yes, they are [approx] 1:24 scale), paved roads and a reverseloop/siding. There will be a gas station where the two trucks are sitting and a very big, scratchbuilt combination engine house/control center on the patio at the far right.

Oh, vehicles? Well my 6 yo grandson and I did a couple of snappers. I will be doing modified diecasts (can't beat "real" weathering) and maybe a few "special occasion" plastic cars for the Frankfort Terminal RR. :lol::lol: