Model Cars Magazine Forum

Nov 21, 2010 Fulton N.Y. model contest

Hello All

ON November 21 I attended the Fulton N.Y. model car contest.

Unfortunately I forgot to check the batteries in my camera so I had limited charge so I did not take all the photos I could of. I limited the photos to model trucks. The quality of models at the show was awsome.

It is always a nice and friendly show.

I will be going again next year. 2011 will be their 20 th show.

Thanks to Gary Wallace and Dan St Phillips for preparing this show.

I have uploaded photos to my photobucket account. Here is the link:

Fulton show link

Enjoy the photos. Best regards Daniel Gailloux

The Orange GMC and the Kenworth w900 with amoco trailer look like they are Jim B's trucks. Im not to sure but they look just like them.

Looking back at it I am almost positive they are His. :lol:

I think you are right, Justin. He lives in New York somewhere, if I remember correctly.

Hi Dan thanks for sharing the pics,as usual all top quality work on the models ,lots of talent there,I see next year will be the 20th aniversary show,I am going to plan on traveling up there to participate,I've got to figure out how to fly with my models without wrecking them,I should have something special I have been working on done by then,hope all is well with you and look forward to seeing everyone next year,well, KEEP ON TRUCKIN' brother ......Todd

Yes, the orange & white Astro & the black Kenworth W900 with the tank trailer are mine. I live about 45 minutes South of Fulton. The W900 actually took second place in the "Show & Shine". Believe me, no one was more suprised than I!!

Congrats! :mellow: