Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

New here..........

Or ten times!

That's more like it. :lol:

Welcome and be sure to check out the under glass section for inspiration.

And the Under Glass section is great to see how others build and learn some tricks.

Thank you! I've actualy been browsing this forum as a guest for about a year now. I'll say, I've learned many things for the builders here!

Welcome to the best model car forum around.

The information and advice that is available is great.

It's also great to have a young man showing an interest in this model building hobby.

Welcome in and glad to see you've been watching, Andy. (I told Santa you need a camera for Xmas) ;)

I think I was 8 when I started building, but it took a couple years before AMT started making cars ... then the planes just flew away. :lol:

Edited by Foxer

Thanks guys...... Much appreciated! :D

Mike, we ordered a camera like 3 weeks ago, never got anything saying it had shipped out :lol:;)

That stinks. But, some places just don't get it and treat customers like they don't exist. Where was it ordered from?

Andy,

Welcome aboard!! Good to see young people still building. I though computer games was killing our hobby..

Were abouts in Hoosier land do you live? I was stationed a Grissom AFB back in the early '80s and I really liked it there.

I used to buy all my kits from a mall in Logansport, can't remember the name now, its been so long..

Then in 2003, I was with a unit that mobilizes out of Camp Atterbury, near Columbus. I liked the Columbus area, but Camp Atterbury was no fun

I started building when I was 11, and you haven't lived until you've used latex house paint to paint a model B)

Cheers, Ian