Model Cars Magazine Forum

06 Superbee

Guest Sickfish

Guest Sickfish

Hey all, got my 3rd build for this year under wraps today! It's the Lindberg 06 Charger Superbee. Colour is Panther Pink with added pearl powder. Wheels are 20in Aoshimas & disc brakes are after market Fujimi Brembos. Was hoping for better sunlight for pics but the Sun didn't wanna play ball  Anyway i hope you like it 

Cheers Cliffo 

850a768c.jpg

06d22bcf.jpg

5194e2d8.jpg

fdf86695.jpg

f842837c.jpg

e2dbb52f.jpg

ca45668a.jpg

ea196d0d.jpg

Guest Sickfish

looks real nice man, perfect paintjob, im gonna have to pick up this kit, always loved the front of the charger.

any shots of under the hood?

Thanks guys, comments much appreciated 

Deckerz... Soon as i can I'll throw some under-hood & better pics  The kit itself is a really good kit but it doe's have a few niggly bits about it... The side windows really difficult/ delicate installtion required, gas lid really didn't have to be a seperate part, no window mask-off areas... Guessed & did that myself, rear boot-lip decal incorrect, wheels too small-tyres too thin/no sidewall detail, ride height to high, under-hood detail- not there but all those problems are easy enough to fix & overall it's a solid 7/10  What i'm looking forward to is Revell making the new 2011 Charger... Now that's a sweeeet looking Charger, way better than this version 

Cheers All, Cliffo 

PS: anyone interested in me posting my Magnum & Hurst Edtion Challenger??

Thanks guys, comments much appreciated 

Deckerz... Soon as i can I'll throw some under-hood & better pics  The kit itself is a really good kit but it doe's have a few niggly bits about it... The side windows really difficult/ delicate installtion required, gas lid really didn't have to be a seperate part, no window mask-off areas... Guessed & did that myself, rear boot-lip decal incorrect, wheels too small-tyres too thin/no sidewall detail, ride height to high, under-hood detail- not there but all those problems are easy enough to fix & overall it's a solid 7/10  What i'm looking forward to is Revell making the new 2011 Charger... Now that's a sweeeet looking Charger, way better than this version 

Cheers All, Cliffo 

PS: anyone interested in me posting my Magnum & Hurst Edtion Challenger??

thanks for the info man, iv never been able to paint the windows, it always goes wrong for me lol, iv heard it has alot of parts for the suspension so lowering it should be eaisier then most other kits, no under hood detail is fine for me because i want to make mine race car style and race cars only really have the engine under the hood, the rest like battery and stuff is usually in the boot or where the back seats were, speaking of the back seats, are they seprate or moulded to the interior?

Guest Sickfish

Deckz, mate there's actually bugger-all parts for the front/rear suspension & is quite easy to lower  The rear seats are seperate so they shouldn't pose a problem for race conversion . Painting the windows wasn't a problem, I just masked off ( for the side windows ) the areas that didn't need to be black & airbrushed the raised areas... The problem was getting them to fit-in & sit tight in their specified spots  If you're not bothered about using them ( for a race edition ) then you've got no probs 

Cheers, Cliffo 

Guest Sickfish

Cesar, bro, I should've lowered it ... Maybe I'll go back to it & lower it after I finish my 2 current projects..  Thanks for checking out the 'Bee! 

Cheers Cliffo 