Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Midget Racer

yvan.32

:) I'm new in this forum and a saw a lot of nice models. I want to displays some models on your forum and change some ideas-views on modeling. Hope you enjoy my models and all comments is welcome !!! Thanks

P.S Hi Gregg.....hope you will remember my Ferrari of your last calender :)

Just finish my last project...Revell Midget Racer Edelbrock version. Very nice kit....well... one of the best made by Revell. No problem at all, just pay attention with small parts!!!! Now I'm working on my '50 Ford pick-up to complete my project. Enjoy!

DSC05819.jpg

DSC05820.jpg

DSC05824.jpg

DSC05829.jpg

DSC05830.jpg

Edited by yvan.32

Yvan, you have done a beautiful job on this kit! I'm just starting mine and I think this is a well engineered kit. Paint is beautiful and the decal work is top notch! Any build problems to look out for? Thanks.

Thanks....no problem with the kit but you must install the wheels with the suspension before install the suspension on the chassis. That way...you can't dammage the suspension....

WOW, that was fast!!! Like most of the fellas here, I just got mine a couple days ago too. You did a great job on it. I'm hoping the aftermarket steps up with some more team livery with the added tow vehicle artwork like Revell did, even some cool fictitious teams.

WOW, that was fast!!! Like most of the fellas here, I just got mine a couple days ago too. You did a great job on it. I'm hoping the aftermarket steps up with some more team livery with the added tow vehicle artwork like Revell did, even some cool fictitious teams.

Norm from Repl & Minif Md. has already got a great set of wheels and tires for this kit.