Model Cars Magazine Forum

Airbrush Question

That is a very nice airbrush but ... seems a little overpriced to me. But then I am used to Badgers so this maybe the right price. Especially considering the coupon...

Anyway, a double action airbrush takes longer to get used to but.. once you get the hang of it, you will NEVER go back!!

Wouldn't hurt to check the hobby shop and local art store to see if they have the same product at a more reasonable price. Couldn't hurt, right?

That is a very nice airbrush but ... seems a little overpriced to me. But then I am used to Badgers so this maybe the right price. Especially considering the coupon...

Anyway, a double action airbrush takes longer to get used to but.. once you get the hang of it, you will NEVER go back!!

Wouldn't hurt to check the hobby shop and local art store to see if they have the same product at a more reasonable price. Couldn't hurt, right?

I'm going to check around too. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with it.

Thats a wonderful airbrush for doing fine detail work. It is a little bit of a pain to clean out. If you're doing trick paint jobs with a lot of fades and stuff a double action airbrush works best once you learn how to use it. If you're just doing general painting. like car bodies and car parts in just about any scale the Paashe single action its easier to use and clean. They are also extreemly durable.

I have a Paasche VL, a Badger 150 IL, 3 Badger 175's (my favorite above those others) and now the Iwata HP-CS (also for 40% off) and it was well worth the $90 I spent on it. Wonderful quality, easier to clean than the others, uses every last drop of paint (cleaning feed tubes is messy). The gravity feed is the way to go. I'm extremely happy w/mine.