Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Have you seen eModel cars LATELY???

I know it may not be cool to promote auctions (especially mine) but if Mr. Moderator could please make an exception? They are on eModelcars!

I am current out of work on medical leave (herniated disk - L5) and the disability isn't cutting it and I need money. I also needed to thin my collection due to space needs.

I just started 8 different auctions for 46 different unbuilt kits (they are being sold in groups).

Please check out www.emodelcars.com for these really reasonable sales.

Thank You!

Edited by seeker589

When you say parts off trees everythings still there on these just in the box right? While youre trying to thin some out Im trying to build up my stash plus Id love to help you out and your prices are great.

I was wondering how to word that better. Yes, all the parts are in the kits just some are off the trees.

I was wondering how it would be viewed if we were to "promote" an ad on eModel Cars? It would help the seller; help the potential buyer, and help Da Boss. It would seem to fit in "General" topics. I don't think it would "take over" the listings, but that's just my op.

I haven't sold anything in years, or even tried to. Don't care for E-Bay, Gregg's place seems like a great idea, but is low on traffic. Sooooo..... how about a little harmless promotion? Or not? What say you?

I was wondering how it would be viewed if we were to "promote" an ad on eModel Cars? It would help the seller; help the potential buyer, and help Da Boss. It would seem to fit in "General" topics. I don't think it would "take over" the listings, but that's just my op.

I haven't sold anything in years, or even tried to. Don't care for E-Bay, Gregg's place seems like a great idea, but is low on traffic. Sooooo..... how about a little harmless promotion? Or not? What say you?

I do agree with the promoting hobby kits, parts and services on A message board. I think a dedicated section within this message board would be a great idea. The subject would need to reflect what is being sold and the body of the post/topic could display a products gallery and links to a catalog or business website. There would have to be a disclaimer - something about how "the businesses posting on this board aren't part of the business interest in Model Cars Magazine" - or some such thing.

One thing that I just thought of - If businesses post on the suppliers section of the message board - why would they advertise in Model Cars Mag? Magazines need advertisers - or they die.

I posted on eModel cars because Gregg has given us this forum and that auction venue. I wanted to help draw attention to his site. I also wanted to mention eModel cars on this site one more time!

Thanks Gregg!