Model Cars Magazine Forum

KENWORTH W900L STRAIGHT COWL COMPLETE CONVERSION

Hey Guys

Just got a new round of molds finished up. A couple more of Bill Drennen's conversion kits and these are some of the best castings I have done, slick as glass. Thanks for the great master parts Bill !!!

This is the Kenworth W900L Straight Cowl Complete Conversion Kit, they are 90.00 and include : Cab, Hood, Grill, 2 x Headlight Buckets, 4 x Head Light Lens, Cab Visor, Dash, Front Bumper, 2 x Brether Extensions, 2 x Step Boxes ( total 12 parts, 6 per box ) & Instruction Sheet

Works with the RVG W900 kits or could be made to work on about any 1/25 scale semi kit.

NewResin1-24-2011001.jpg

NewResin1-24-2011016.jpg

NewResin1-24-2011017.jpg

NewResinMOCKUPS1-26-2011004.jpg

NewResinMOCKUPS1-26-2011007.jpg

Those fenders,I made the masters,what do ya think?? I made them for the snap kits have not seen them yet on any other so I do not know my self.

Hey Clayton,

They are nice fenders you made up,,,I should have put it in the post that you made them, sorry. I do have a set listed on e-bay right now and I did put in the ad that you made the masters for the fenders, hope you don't mind.

I will get your masters and copies back to you next week.

Hey Clayton,

They are nice fenders you made up,,,I should have put it in the post that you made them, sorry. I do have a set listed on e-bay right now and I did put in the ad that you made the masters for the fenders, hope you don't mind.

I will get your masters and copies back to you next week.

Not one bit,,,,I hope folks like them and they do well. Looking now. Am kinda proud of me self. Can't wait too see them. Well done.

Edited by clayton