Model Cars Magazine Forum

TV show American Trucker

I personally know afew guys with working show trucks...meaning you have to show that the truck has more than afew thousand miles on it. If you knew how much time these guys devoted to keeping their trucks looking the way they do, you would be amazed. And low bumpers are easily taken care of with a set of airbags on the front axle to give you 5-7 inches of added height. They also make a kit that let's your bumper flip up to clear big speed bumps, etc.

Want to see some killer show and working show trucks? Head to Louisville, Kentucky from march 31-April 2. It's the largest trucking industry show of the year and also kicks off the show truck season. Thursday night they have the show open at night, so all the trucks can have their lights on. Other two days are daytime only.... There is usually over 100 trucks in the competition. I go every year for all 3 days.... It's what I look forward to all winter.

• 3 months later...

the new show starts this thursday and the complete list of shows as follows!

Actually the new season started this past Thursday with the tornado relief episode. You're a couple days LATE!!! :lol:;);)