Model Cars Magazine Forum

62 Pontiac Catalina 421 SD

DRG

Well, I got her done this morning. My first attempt at using Bare metal Foil. I know I goofed on the side trim but I just could not get the foil to cut correctly if I placed the foil in the exact right spot.

I'll get another model like this sometime and build it the same paint job and everything. Sort of a before and after. Before I knew what I was doing and after I thought I knew what I was doing.

Any and all comments are welcome.

PS: I really need to do something to allow me to take better pictures.

002-4.jpg

001-4.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Hello there Mr. G' looks like you got yourself quite the looker and I bet now the whole BMF thing isnt as bad as you thought! If it at all helps I order different size rolls of tape from jammydawg.com based out of the U.K. I'm sure there are many suppliers that have it but they have been jus awesome to deal with. Anyway this tape is really good its doesnt have to much tact to it and I usually apply to the sides of the bmf to help keep the lines straight and true!!! with everything in life constantly doing things over and over will help get the experience thing down pact! They call it insanity but I call it practice!! lol! Jus remember have fun and 'keep on wit the keepin on!! :lol: Now lets see yer two tone coupe come to life!! :lol: