Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

new resin co-op

This is definitely a positive development for the aftermarket. Having seen most of these products up front at one point or another, and having met Kevin and Jeff, I can tell you that this is going to be one major force to be contended with in the industry.

I wish all of you the best in this great endeavour. Support this, folks, you won't be sorry!

Charlie Larkin

This seems like a great idea.I've personally only bought once from any of your "cartel" members..lol.I bought several things from Kris Morgan and they were awesome especially his electic fans,they look cleaner than the kit fan they were mastered from in my opinion.

I wish you guy's the best luck in this venture.

Sam

This seems like a great idea.I've personally only bought once from any of your "cartel" members..lol.I bought several things from Kris Morgan and they were awesome especially his electic fans,they look cleaner than the kit fan they were mastered from in my opinion.

I wish you guy's the best luck in this venture.

Sam

I agree Kris sells some of the best 'lookin parts and accesories for models. His castings are TOP Notch and his distributers actully look like distributers! Not those wire just stuck in a peice of aluminum tubing. Here his link just for the heck of it!

M.A.D Modeling

Edited by Master Modeller

Guys, these four guys are PROFFESIONALS if I can use that term here. They are NOT in this buisness to become millionaires caz they ALL broke to begin with, BUT they ARE modelers, who UNDERSTAND us fellow modelers! Their products are thoroughly thought out, and cast with US in mind. They're all a GREAT bunch of guys, AND fellow clubmembers. They ONLY do this for the love of the hobby, NOT to get rich. PLEASE help them get this endevour off to a GREAT start by buying and useing thier products. You WILL NOT be sorry, caz as the song goes, "This could be the start of something BIG!!!!"( For those enough to remember Ethel Merrman):D :D ;):D