Model Cars Magazine Forum

I have posted a few models I have built and I have never gotten much of a response, granted my earlier models really are not very good but the stuff I have been building are better (still not to the caliber as a lot of people here) I dont let it bother me. If people post great if not whatever, just don't let if bother ya. By the way I even built a mid 60's mopar and got very little response ;)

Ive also seen many builds much better than mine on the forum but i still like to see comments tell me whats good whats bad so i can improve :)

Ive also seen many builds much better than mine on the forum but i still like to see comments tell me whats good whats bad so i can improve :)

I can appreciate that. I like people telling me what I could do better so I can learn. But their are people who don't take criticism very well and it makes some people wary to give advice.

...i still like to see comments tell me whats good whats bad so i can improve :)

Be careful what you wish for.

If you really mean it, and are able to handle "constructive criticism," that's good, because you'll get exactly that. You'll get all sorts of comments and suggestions on how to improve your work. Take it in the manner that it was meant and you'll be fine. But some people here don't like to hear anything except "great job," and they get all bent out of shape if anyone dares to make any sort of criticism. For your sake, I hope you're not one of those guys.

Nobody replied to mine being posted and yeah I'll admit at first I was a little sad but then I realized it's not a big deal. Compared to most of the works of art seen on here mine look like glue bombs! lol

im not that upset but after getting over 200 veiws on my tkm resin pics you think i would get 1 comment (just 1)

thanks for your reply :)

Be careful what you wish for.

If you really mean it, and are able to handle "constructive criticism," that's good, because you'll get exactly that. You'll get all sorts of comments and suggestions on how to improve your work. Take it in the manner that it was meant and you'll be fine. But some people here don't like to hear anything except "great job," and they get all bent out of shape if anyone dares to make any sort of criticism. For your sake, I hope you're not one of those guys.

Harry, I doubt he will handle any "constructive criticism". We have seen this before. It always turns out the same. They say they want "constructive criticism," but if said criticism is anything less than 100% glowing, all you-know-what breaks loose.

BTW, I went back and looked at the Cords in question. I'm going to leave it with that.

Really? I don't believe that, based on your continued combativeness. Check out the last post back in the Under Glass section. It's very accurate and what you've been asking for.

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43067

The reason i didn't post is simple. If i did you would get all kinds of mad and start a flame war with me over my opinion. Your complaining about a few people posting in your topic :lol: look at my corvette one on the workbench section theres no posts. Do you see me complaining about it? NO you don't. Why is that i mean i could use some ideas right? No i cant because i build for myself and by myself. I post here because i like to show my stuff to people that want to look at it. I also post here because this is a fun place to be. Many people will give you good words and tips if they choose to on some of your builds while other builds you wont get a word. If you need your ego stroked then this is not the place for you. But if your for real then stay and dont open your pie hole about people not liking your builds.