Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Peterbilt Modified

hey guys this is off my bench for the day to get some pics done while its not raining here in PA. This is a peterbilt 359 stretched to 290" wheelbase and skirting added and smoothed out for a lower look. I painted it metallic black with white and burgundy striping trimmed with gold for a seminole paint scheme. 6" pipes on this truck and a painted drop visor top it off and a Gullwing box bumper I made and single beam headlights finish up the front end. I made the single beam headlights from the dual lights in the kit. its not quite finished but i wanted to get some pics while the weather cooperated. I named 'er "Empty Pockets" and even had the name put on the back of the sleeper. enjoy!

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

All comments welcome!

hey guys thanks for the kind words and encouragement.. every truck i do i try something different.. i figure the half snap kits are one of the cheapest to experiment on. And yes thats a custom airline setup on that deckplate. I saw it on a truck at a show a few years ago and thought it was pretty snazzy. anyways its on to the next build guys

Taker' Easy!