Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi all! I am new to this forum, and tried to post a completed build in "Under Glass". I couldn't make photos work, then couldn't move or delete the post, ended up with a high quality mess! I have a photobucket account. I clicked on the "img" block in photobucket, and pasted that to my attempted post. It pasted, but when I looked at the post, all that showed was the photobucket address, not the photo. Any suggestions for a poor rookie?

First, delete the photo you have in the Photobucket account . second , re-post the same pictures into a DIFFERENT folder. It has happened to me too. Why , heck I dunno, sometimes the photo just wont do whats it's sposed to. Photobucket never has decent answers anyway........ Ed Shaver

Should the photo show up when I preview the post? I tried photobucket and fotki and I still just get the addresses in the preview. Do I have to actually post it to see the picture? I don't want to junk up the forum with a bunch of test posts. Thanks, Hugh

Yes, the picture will show in the preview - test...

modelpics035.jpg

When you are on Photobucket, hover your arrow over your picture. A menu should come up. There should be four choices: Email/IM, Direct Link, HTML code, and IMG code. Click in the box next to image code, it should say copied. Then paste that directly to your post. The correct code will start with this%7Boption%7Dhttp://i966 and so on.

If you are on a page with just the photo, the menu choices are on the right - same four, just click on the IMG box and paste to post.

You might want to check THIS too. Just so we all know who you are!

Hope that works!

Edited by Coyotehybrids