Model Cars Magazine Forum

I'm curious... did anyone read Harry's last post?

listen Jon as part of a family there are things we just dont discuss

uncle alberts drinking habbits, the fact that cousin mell and aunt kristy are sister, the detroit lions and godfather Harry's last post

listen Jon as part of a family there are things we just dont discuss

uncle alberts drinking habbits, the fact that cousin mell and aunt kristy are sister, the detroit lions and godfather Harry's last post

Ok, ok! I admit it! I watch American Idol! :angry: So sue me! :D

But I'm back... and watching you people like a hawk!

;)

It'd be a shame to see any member walk out on this forum.

Yes- it does occasionally get a little strange around here, especially given that most who frequent here are grown men, but for the most part it's easily ignored. The good parts of the forum- the awesome builds and advice- far out weigh any arguments or e-battles that a select few seem to enjoy so much.

I am personally a big fan of self editing the board- if I see something not worth my time, I don't devote any to it. I suggest the experience here may be improved if others utilise the same skill. That's not to detract from the work the moderators do by any stretch, but we all know they can't be here all the time and some strays will slip through the net.

now I am offended by that comment, she should have went home weeks ago

GO LAUREN!!!! :o

Gotta go with Haley. She's from Wheeling, IL. My wife and I bought our very first house in Wheeling, so... going with the "home town hero"...

Gotta go with Haley. She's from Wheeling, IL. My wife and I bought our very first house in Wheeling, so... going with the "home town hero"...

hence the reason im going with Lauren, she lives 15 minutes away from me LOL

Just my two cents: it's the internet - there's always going to be a certain amount of drama and you can take as seriously or non seriously as you like. I will say that because of the format here, it's generally easier to avoid the drama, if that's your intention.

I've only been on here the better part of the last two weeks, but mostly what I've been seeing is people showing their models and talking about them. That's the reason I'm here.