Model Cars Magazine Forum

So i was watching Darren B's awsome 41 chevy show lowrider and it inspired me to do something big and very cool. So i dug up some kits and went looking for the perfect build to make a zombie show truck. After about 3 hours of arguing with myself (i swear im not crazy) i finally found the perfect kits.

524.jpg

Im going to blend three kits (two were complete and one was a parts kit) to make a HUGE show rig.

The frame will be 20 inches long and the cab/sleeper will be just over 14 inches. Im also going to make the hood a inch longer to fit the alison engine in the cavern LOL.

enough talk heres the beginning of the end.

180.jpg

181.jpg

182.jpg

183.jpg

Bring your guns because we will need to fight off the undead hoards real soon guys.

You want more doc?

Ok better make eyegore look away this one is a bad one.

Got the frame started still needs alot of work.

001-1.jpg

OH MY UNDEAD GOD THERES A Z'ED FRAMECOMING FROM EVILONE

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

compared to the computer mouse

004-1.jpg

the hoards are coming :angry:

zombie_wallpaper1.png

Thanks teach does that mean i did a good job LOL

Oh YEAH, and it certainly is different, I don't think I have ever seen a Z'd truck frame. Even with some of the crazy ideas I've come up with, I never thought of anything like this!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

the hoards are coming :o

zombie_wallpaper1.png

Speaking of hoards...I've got some in the works for ya!!! Serious, I got several I've been sculpting and getting geared up for casting!! This is all thanks to the good Doctor ( Cranky ) or is that bad Doctor...LOL!!!!! Doc got me going on these bad boys, & so did watching The Walking Dead!!!!! Sixx :huh: