Model Cars Magazine Forum

To All The Friends Out There!

The religious folk will probably be in church tomorrow wondering what happened. Some may be dissapointed that the rapture didn't happen.

No, not religious folk. Only those that insist on predicting what Jesus clearly teaches us in scripture cannot be known. In Matthew 24:36, which is one of Jesus' teachings on the end times, he says "But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not even the angels of heaven, but my father only". In Mark 13:32, the same thoughts, "But of that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father". If these people would simply read the Bible, and stop this insane predicting, those of us that actually attemp to follow Jesus would not have to be lumped with nutcases. Remember all, not all of us are nut cases, and do not appreciate being lumped with them. I will go to church, and continue to serve God, and patiently await either His return, or when I pass on, go on to be with Him then.

How are those Bible guys gonna explain this to their followers? B)

I mean, I heard a guy on the radio yesterday who was guaranteeing that he was right, no possibility of any mistake or false alarm this time (he said).

I sure would love to hear from that same guy right now. :)

I will tell you exactly what this Bible guy will be telling his congregation this morning....

See I told you so. rolleyes.gif

The Holy Word of God tells us NO MAN KNOWS...... The Word hasn't been wrong as of yet so I will stick to that and not some 4 time loser who hasn't gotten it right as of yet.

No actually this preacher is glad it didn't happen.

Gives me more time.

I do NOT know the hour or the day and would not want to.

Don, I understand and agree. I hope my vision is incorrect as well. I've had several encounters of visions including the central Illinois earthquake and the trade tower attacks in New York.

YOUR RIGHT! Every time I receive a vision, I'm not sure how to take it. I believe the messages come from God. Some may think this is crazy talk. I assure you this is scary real and to stay calm when the visions come. I try to enhance this power as I believe that I may be able to stop dangerous problems.

God is the power of that power and I will always believe that.

Harry, I really don't see why you would lock this thread at this point.

A discussion was held and jokes were made over the predictions of a very foolish man.

All that is being done now is those that know the Word of God are sharing what God himself says concerning the end times.

No preaching, no asking for money, simply sharing our knowledge on this subject.

Which is, in all reality, not a laughing matter.

Ok, now you guys are starting to head off to fringeville! :rolleyes:

I have a vision too... I see this thread getting locked! :lol:

Harry,

You are surely not one of those closed minded people. :(

Don't you believe that there are things out there that you don't understand.

I'm sorry if I have offended you by my real life happenings. :(

If you have ever experienced these happenings you would understand.

Sorry

Harry, I really don't see why you would lock this thread at this point.

A discussion was held and jokes were made over the predictions of a very foolish man.

All that is being done now is those that know the Word of God are sharing what God himself says concerning the end times.

No preaching, no asking for money, simply sharing our knowledge on this subject.

Which is, in all reality, not a laughing matter.

Because one man's "Word of God" is another man's silly superstition. And anyone's "knowledge" of the subject is basically nothing more than their own personal beliefs, based on faith and not fact.

No matter what one's religious beliefs, there's no way to prove them either right or wrong... everyone's religious beliefs are "right" as far as they themselves are concerned. So there's basically nothing to "discuss"... we each already believe in our own version of reality, whatever that may be. The only possible "discussion" could be for person "A" to try and convince person "B" to change their beliefs to match person "A's" beliefs... and we don't get into that sort of thing here.

Sorry, but any visions anyone is having will have to stay off this forum...:(

Because one man's "Word of God" is another man's silly superstition. And anyone's "knowledge" of the subject is basically nothing more than their own personal beliefs, based on faith and not fact.

No matter what one's religious beliefs, there's no way to prove them either right or wrong... everyone's religious beliefs are "right" as far as they themselves are concerned. So there's basically nothing to "discuss"... we each already believe in our own version of reality, whatever that may be. The only possible "discussion" could be for person "A" to try and convince person "B" to change their beliefs to match person "A's" beliefs... and we don't get into that sort of thing here.

Sorry, but any visions anyone is having will have to stay off this forum...:(

So I am clear here there is no talk of religion or religious subjects to be brought up here?

So I am clear here there is no talk of religion or religious subjects to be brought up here?

Right. See my previous post, last sentence. I thought I made myself pretty clear.

This stuff we posted about the "rapture" was all in fun, but it's all over now. Move along folks, nothing to see here... B):)

Right. See my previous post, last sentence. I thought I made myself pretty clear.

This stuff we posted about the "rapture" was all in fun, but it's all over now. Move along folks, nothing to see here... :D:lol:

Actually it wasn't. Thus, why I asked.

I guess if fellas can poke fun at religion they should be able to take it when ribbed back.

BUT, if this forums rules call for no religious speak then so be it. I will abide.

Actually it wasn't. Thus, why I asked.

I guess if fellas can poke fun at religion they should be able to take it when ribbed back.

BUT, if this forums rules call for no religious speak then so be it. I will abide.

I think we were poking fun specifically at the loonytunes who had predicted the end of the world, not poking fun at religion per se. And since that story is now history, time to move on to other things. But not religion! :lol:

But hey... look at the bright side! This thread wasn't totally useless. After all, Marshall learned about Zepparella! :lol:

He wasnt the only one, so Thanks Harry B). I spent hours on there yesterday after I discovered all the other female cover bands. I thought the ones covering AC/DC's thunderstruck were pretty good too,

He wasnt the only one, so Thanks Harry B). I spent hours on there yesterday after I discovered all the other female cover bands. I thought the ones covering AC/DC's thunderstruck were pretty good too,

Two of the four chicks in Zepparella met when they were members of AC/DShe. Small world! :lol: