Model Cars Magazine Forum

my dodge charger 500

richcrabman

Guest Sickfish

G'day Rich, I like your shaker-hood idea & yeh you're right it doesn't sit too well, like it would on a Cuda or Challenger, but you should give it another shot. I've mated a shaker to a WIP I'm currently working on, a Daytona Charger. I cut out a whole section, surrounding the shaker, from a spare cuda hood & grafted it onto the Charger hood.... Lot's of putty & sanding but I think I've got it right now...

3a84f9df.jpg

87494322.jpg

Cheers & good luck, Cliffo 

G'day Rich, I like your shaker-hood idea & yeh you're right it doesn't sit too well, like it would on a Cuda or Challenger, but you should give it another shot. I've mated a shaker to a WIP I'm currently working on, a Daytona Charger. I cut out a whole section, surrounding the shaker, from a spare cuda hood & grafted it onto the Charger hood.... Lot's of putty & sanding but I think I've got it right now...

3a84f9df.jpg

87494322.jpg

Cheers & good luck, Cliffo 

Hi cliff,great minds a?......if you look at the pics I've done that.cut out the centre from the cuda and grafted it into a dodge hood.i think its warped because I've sanded so much and it's gone really thin.

So I'm gona try with another hood and see how i go with that.

Rich