Model Cars Magazine Forum

My personal stash.

I remember doing a thread very similar to this one about a year ago in this section (ok, more like 8 months ago) detailing just what I had here in Ohio with me. That landscape has changed a little, but the ones in Florida haven't.

Jim; I would give you the address, but it is super-saian-secret and dad would have to kill you after you set eyes on the Florida stash (mainly due to him being a Mopar man and 2 of the 14 boxes are nothing but vintage-to-about-2000 era issues of Mopar kits!). :(

Bummer, Brad. :lol:

I had a big black Dodge pickup with a 360 in it. Didn't need 4 wheel drive in FLA though.

Way back I had a '64 Dodge Dart with a 225 slant 6 and the hyper pack. Cranked up the torsion bars and put some helper springs on the back to raise the whole car up. Headers came down the wheel well. No small block around could touch me. I had "Lambcharger" painted on the truck.

Maybe dad could just wound me instead.

Nice stash of kits, Don. That'll keep you busy.

Yo Dragracer - would you like me to go get those 8-9 boxes of kits you have in FLA? I wouldn't even charge you for the gas. :lol:

crazyjim, I don't even have the address of the storage place,LOL, my ex-brother-in-law is storing them for me until I can get the money to have them shipped here, pretty much all the models are Drag Cars (of course!)some are American Muscle Cars, lots of Revell's F/C's of the '70's, with Competition Resin's bodies to mount on the chassis's, all I know is it's somewhere around New Port Richey (I lived in Hudson).

• 3 weeks later...

it always starts out small then turns into thisDSC01269.jpgthe whole closet is full 2 deep on bottomDSC01271.jpg

this is only about 90% there are more boxes in other closets plus a few built kits in the freezer waiting to be tore apart and rebuiltDSC01270.jpg

wow, i think my wife would leave me if i had a stash like that. shoot, she told me the other day that i needed to slow down..lols

well thats gonna be hard when i have 2 new kits and 2 started kits on the way to me..ooops and about to order some more..hmmm and with 3 LHS with in 20 minutes from me, can you blame me. now, if only they could make the boxes near the same size and shape?? it'll make it easier to pile them..lols

wow, i think my wife would leave me if i had a stash like that. shoot, she told me the other day that i needed to slow down..lols

the pics say it all with me I live on my own. girl friend told me there wasn't enough room at her house for all my models and my 1:1 hot rod. So i decided to keep all my stuff and live by myself. lol

So lady's use caution when asking use to chose between you and are hobbies.