Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone have a spare million laying around?

But as long as people pay these prices, people will keep charging those ridiculous prices. Heck, I saw a Revell Integra on evilbay for about $50 bucks yesterday and it has bids!...ridiculous...I think it even said vintage on the auction.

.....Ooh, it does! http://cgi.ebay.com/1-25-Revell-Acura-Integra-Type-R-RARE-VINTAGE-/260708008710?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D667838490482697219 :angry:

Consider this, anyone buying a 1:1 Acura is already willing to overpay for a Honda so what's a few bucks over retail on a model of one ???

I don't think the problem is that shipping is high.

I think the problem is, the seller is high!!! :huh::angry:

More speciffically, Harry....

Just sayin'....

For the record for other posts:

Yeah, I'd go to $20-25 for the Brat, just for the weird/cool/neat facotor.

What do you do with 20 '59 Impalas? Why drive them in rotation, of course! (Except during the winter.)

Charlie Larkin

But as long as people pay these prices, people will keep charging those ridiculous prices. Heck, I saw a Revell Integra on evilbay for about $50 bucks yesterday and it has bids!...ridiculous...I think it even said vintage on the auction.

.....Ooh, it does! http://cgi.ebay.com/...838490482697219 :angry:

WOW!!! I have one still sealed... Now if I put it on Evilbay for $5,000.00, I can afford the Subaru kit... Maybe the guy will do a straight swap?:huh:

Interesting video, Charlie...

It's labeled "Eight Miles High," but they never actually get to the song!

It's a 10 minute long jam, but there's no "Eight Miles High" anywhere in there! :huh:

BTW: The Byrds are one of my all-time favorite bands... :angry:

It's a 10 minute long jam, but there's no "Eight Miles High" anywhere in there! :D

BTW: The Byrds are one of my all-time favorite bands... ;)

x2 on the Byrds

Guest Johnny

It's a 10 minute long jam, but there's no "Eight Miles High" anywhere in there! :D

You do hear hints of it in there though!:D

In the case of the first one - I think there has been a misplaced decimal point.

In the second one - well, Pity is a powerful thing.

Um, I dont think so on the decimal point...everything he's selling is a million!!! ;)

It's a 10 minute long jam, but there's no "Eight Miles High" anywhere in there! :huh:

Hmmm....maybe I should've actually watched the video....oh well.

I like The Byrds, too. When I was a kid, my parents didn't let me near "pop' music of the 80s/early 90s, so I grew up on a steady diet of jazz, classical, swing and Oldies 103.3 in Boston, as well as Armenian and other assorted Middle Eastern music (most of which I still don't like....shh, don't my mom.)

Here's the corrected video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH6UnvSlahc

Charlie Larkin

I don't think you could get $5000 for a 1-1 Brat, my wife bought one just before we got married (12 years ago) for $500. Cute truck, but it probably wasn't even worth $500, she gave it to one of her brothers when we moved to California because it had a bunch of problems and never would have made the trip.