Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

• 4 months later...

If you or anybody has troubles finding these models. Sent me a mail. Here in Europe these kits are easy to find and who knows we can make swap deals. You help me, I will help you.

Hessel

the Netherlands

Europe

Some say they are rare in the US/Canadian markets, but I haven't had any issues finding them.

You have build a very nice truck.

Maybe you should add some decals of a company.

I like both those Volvos 670/780 from Italeri, despite the fact that there is no engine and no steering wheels option.

These are both nice kits, with a very promising interior to be detailed and of course a very new age fleet truck look. I wish I had bought more of these in the past, cause it looks like they are out stock nowdays here in Greece, especialy the 670.

Would this truck look OK with the new Moebius reefer?

Kostas.

Edited by Kostas Parchas

It's the trailer height that might be an issue here. If I take the Italeri for instance, the lenght and the height are good for 1:25 scale, but not high enough for 1:24 scale. Sure looks wierd behind a Volvo or any other high roof 1:24 scale truck because the trailer is actually lower. I am in the process of building one of these Italeri to match my Volvo 670 and had to add about a 1/4 inch to the trailer box.

It's been a well know fact for years that the Italeri trailer is out of proportion. There is at least one extensive thread on that issue on this board.

If you or anybody has troubles finding these models. Sent me a mail. Here in Europe these kits are easy to find and who knows we can make swap deals. You help me, I will help you.

Hessel

the Netherlands

Europe

Hessel

the Netherlands

Europe

i know how hard it is to find em! but i would like to try to find another since i love this kit!