Model Cars Magazine Forum

Shelby & Yenko Together

TheCat

Yes, pictures are very nice! Just like a showroom for new factory stock vehicles. And pics are sharp too, as the models are! Really great job on them both. My favorite is a Camaro, of course I'm Chevy Fan mainly... But models look very good, keep them coming. ;)

Thank you very much everyone. They were fun to build. ;)

On a side note. The Shelby is one of a very few AMT Kit that I must say went together very well and with minimal issues. That's very rare for me as I have tried to build other AMT kits and they all seem to be MAJOR Pains to put together...

NOTE TO AMT - Building models should be enjoyable and relaxing not frustrating and annoying. I get plenty of that at the office. :lol: Get your act together... Revell, Tamiya, Trumpeter and Hasegawa are kicking your butt.

I like both their out standing builds. i am sort of a Ford guy but some cars transcend all that .

Your Yenko. looks like the real car.

i am sure their both numbers matching examples. laugh.gif

The Shelby has that stance that sold many mustangs in its day.

i am not a fan of Poly-glass tires the wheel tire combo is what one gets in kits every now again i guess.

NOTE TO AMT - Building models should be enjoyable and relaxing not frustrating and annoying. I get plenty of that at the office. :blink: Get your act together... Revell, Tamiya, Trumpeter and Hasegawa are kicking your butt.

For sure... though Round2 is getting it and not reissuing kits that have been 'repopped to death' like RC2 always did.

You'd lose that bet! :P

Aw, come on! It's not a Yenko Stinger! You don't even have a horse in this race! :D:huh::lol::lol: