Model Cars Magazine Forum

My '68 RRunner

bsoder

Well I was looking at my buddy Mikes's outstanding Rrunner again and thought I'd post one I did awhile ago since I don't think I've posted it here.. Kinda the same idea as Mike's.... bare bones MOPAR muscle painted a factory bronze color from MCW. I recall this was a pretty decent kit, I know it was reissued several yrs. agocool.gif

000_1814.jpg

000_1818.jpg

000_1816.jpg

000_1813.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Nice build.

I especially like the way you spaced the rear tires out a bit. It fills up the wheel wells.

The kit is great but I've notice not too many people take the time to move the wheels out a bit.

It give the car a more realistic look.

Keep up the great work!

I really like it, from the color(NOT the typical B5 blue), to the capless steelies and redlines.....that's a machine that means business.

The kit is great but I've notice not too many people take the time to move the wheels out a bit.

It give the car a more realistic look.

19327d1190667227-68-hemi-roadrunner-hpim3097.jpg.jpg

I wish somebody told the owner of this one it isn't 'realistic' enough...I bet he feels foolish now. :rolleyes: Now I remember why I trade all my Mopar models away, rather than build and post pics of them.

I really like it, from the color(NOT the typical B5 blue), to the capless steelies and redlines.....that's a machine that means business.

I wish somebody told the owner of this one it isn't 'realistic' enough...I bet he feels foolish now. ;) Now I remember why I trade all my Mopar models away, rather than build and post pics of them.

Well, on the model, they sit too far inside the fenders..

Great looking RoadRunner Brian.