Model Cars Magazine Forum

need help with old fuel injection plumbing

bisc63

Building the Daddy Warbucks Falcon, and using the fuel injected version. ( love those stacks thru the hood! )

I could use some help with adding details to the fuel delivery system. I have several photos of the car, and other similar cars, in various states of completion, but lack a good detail shot of the intake area. Anyone got a photo, or can someone supply a sketch/diagram of the system from the Moon tank to fuel pump, and then fuel pump to...what? A distribution block of some sort? Hard lines or flexible? Attachment points of lines at intake? This is an area often glossed over in fuelie builds, if not ignored completely, and I think it would add much to the authenticity of the model. All help appreciated!

I'm not an expert in this thing. But anyway, those injector stacks are really great! Here are some pictures, I found from internet. First one is picture of Finnish Hot Rod, where are those injector stacks in Buick Nailhead. It's my picture. :unsure:

_medium.jpg

0709sr_05_z+hilborn_injection+injector_stacks.jpg

HilbornPlumbing.jpg

Hope this helps. ;)

Guys, this helps SO much. Thank you both. There's alot of info on the web, but it's not always easy to access it. It's great to be able to tap the collective knowledge of those who may already have stumbled upon what you need!