Model Cars Magazine Forum

Buick Grand National - 1987

Dominik

Hallo everybody,

today i want to show you a newer car out of my collection. The 1987 Buick Grand National with supercharged V-6 engine.

What i like on this car? Because, it has a dark shining when you stay in front of it and always sold in black - i think so.

The only thing i was not painting like the original is the interieur. i hate all the grey stuff in it and so i made my own upholstery.

Also this car has a story. His owner is a bounty hunter - take a look!

CIMG6185.JPG

CIMG6169.JPG

CIMG6171.JPG

CIMG6172.JPG

CIMG6181.JPG

wait a minute...to be continued...

Buick GN, and GNX are really nice cars. Regal is nice too. Your model looks just like real thing, paintjob is very good and I like the interior details. Is that Shotgun there? Nice job again, keep these great models coming.

Thank you very much for comments! Thanks - i also like the black interior better then the grey one, they had built.

@Niko: yes, its a shotgun. I took it out of the ""Force 440""-Kit and a friend of me made a resincopy.

Very nice GNX but wasnt the GNX turbocharged?

Yes - my fault. It is not supercharged <_< - turbocharged is correct ;) . Thought, its the same? And (for stupides like me), i made a decal in the inner hood with the lettering...

CIMG6182.JPG

...turbocharged

Nothing wired under the hood - simply built out of box.

Here is one more picture from the bounty hunters "job", he must do:

CIMG6177.JPG

Edited by Dominik

[...]Who is the bounty hunter's target?[...]

Its the guy with the blue shirt on the picture. He broked a borrowed board and didn't want to pay. But this was not the first time, he made it....so, he is on flight under a false name... ;)