Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for Reference Pics of 63 Pro Mod Vette

By chance anyone have any large JPEG pictures of side shots of the 63 Pro Mod Corvette? I have found all kinds of head on and diagonal side shots but nothing that would help me from the side for scaling purposes.

I have looked at some of the members Photobucket sites, but the issue is when you try and blow them up they are really bad on the computer. I hate when Photobucket and others reduce the size of the picture.

This is what I run into.... I can see the rear fenders are much deeper and go into the original rear window line. But I can't see how this changes the rear window line or the back deck.

63ProModVette.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I was looking at this Turbo build today, I really like the hood almost makes me want to build up a turbo car. I can't tell if it is an optical illusion or not but it looks like in front of the wheel well it is also lengthened. This is why I was hoping to get a more straight on side view.

I appreciate the pictures guys... I really like the True Fire Vette as well. By any chance did they say who painted the True Fire? Mike Levalle by chance?

Just bear in mind that there are multiple body styles incorporated with the 63 Vette. The rear fenders will look different when you are looking at a pro mod style wing or a pro stock style wing and there are also different heighth issues with different body styles.

Here are some that I have as research.

627928221_DeP9RXL2-vi.jpg

DSC00760vi-vi.jpg

DSA_7841-vi.jpg

24-vi.jpg

Atheymobile-vi.jpg