Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 nova ss

stulee11

Stu, I have to say this is really taking shape real nice and I love all your detail painting and here is a pic to keep you motivated

Picture004-1.jpg

thank you for the kind words.

That is a sweet car. Thats the same kit i am doing, the only thing with mine is i can't put on the side stripe as its got cut outs for the handles and i filled in my handles lol.

It looks cool, and I have to say, that you have inspired me to continue my '69 Nova Project... It can be seen on the other forum: http://cs.scaleautom...spx?PageIndex=1 So thanks for posting, needs to get back building that Stocker.

Sorry to hijack but I'm curious why you wouldn't have a build thread going on here as well.

last one for today .

the inside is just sitting together for mock up

23122011431.jpg

was hoping to get the body in atleast one coat of colour but just my luck its pizniching down outside so i cant do no spraying today :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

but hey ho life goes on lol

hope you all like all comments welcome

thanks for looking in

stu

Yeah, it doesn't work anymore. 30 minutes ago it was working nicely, but looks like there are some problems with whole ScaleAuto forum, because I can't get in from www.scaleautomag.com. Well, maybe I have to post Nova Stocker here too, so you can see it.

Great job with the chassis, Stuart! Those wires what were molded in are painted really nicely and interior mock up looks good. Engine detail is spectacular, as I've mentioned already. Nice progress, keep it going, buddy.

Edit: F/Stock Nova posted on Drag Racing Models.

Edited by W-409

she is 95% done just gotta wait for the weather so i can get some colour on the body. then decals and clear coat

let me know what ya all think

inside done. i changed the stearing wheel as i think this one goes better with the look of the car .

24122011441.jpg

here she is with wheels done

24122011442.jpg

hi ya all just a little update finaly got colour on the body... and the hood is done just need polishing.

body looking quite nice and smooth with 6 coats of colour still got decals and clear to go but not long let . i hope lol.

27122011450_1.jpg

the hood is done just needs a polish up

27122011451.jpg

hope you all like the progress. let me know what you all think.

thanks for looking in on her .

hope everyone had a wonderful feastive time .

stu .

Edited by stulee11