Model Cars Magazine Forum

Custom Merc 49 Lead Sledan

Mazdat

Jorge......fantastic looking model.......sure would like to see this in person.......GREAT job!!!!!!!!

Thanx everyone for all the kind words, its getting there slowly buy surely ;)

John...its gonna get done hopefully for the Grand National Roadster show in Pomona in January ;)

Edited by Mazdat

• 3 weeks later...

Hate to be a spoil but just feel the must to point out that it would be quit hard to get in to that back seat if it were a 1:1 whit that narrow doorway. Otherwise a great model and nice to see a different 49 Merc leadslead.

If you are talking about the front seat close to the back, is because the front seat is positioned for cruising ;) , that's if no one is sitting in the back, now if you are talking about the rear doors being too narrow, that's how the 4 doors I've seen are.

If you are talking about the front seat close to the back, is because the front seat is positioned for cruising ;) , that's if no one is sitting in the back, now if you are talking about the rear doors being too narrow, that's how the 4 doors I've seen are.

Was talking about the back doors yes. But that only shows that don t make remarks if u not familiar whit the 1:1 :). Sorry my mistake.

Okey had too google 49 merc 4 door and your right. The door are really that narrow. <_<

Edited by patami

Was talking about the back doors yes. But that only shows that don t make remarks if u not familiar whit the 1:1 :). Sorry my mistake.

Okey had too google 49 merc 4 door and your right. The door are really that narrow. <_<

No problem whatsoever ;)

• 2 weeks later...