Model Cars Magazine Forum

You are now leaving 2011, Welcome to 2012

I won't miss this previous year . Spent most of it in either a hospital or a Nursing home . The economy sucked , the politics sucked bigger , Heck, there was seldom anything decent on T V . Yes , there was the usual silliness on this forum as to whom whose ego was bigger , The usual trouble makers , minus a couple finially quit posting , one came back though .

There were on occasion a few great posts and some fine looking models though . You know who you are as I took the time to tell you about why I did like them .

O K , time for pizza ..................... Ed Shaver

Too many people are being doomsayers. Just because the Mayan, Incan and ancient Hebrew calendars all end at that time. There is consternation because of the major cellestial events that will happen that day. Two eclipses will happen as well as every planet in our solar system will line up for a moment with the center of our galaxy. This might turn out to be a good thing!

..."When the moon is in the seventh house...and Jupiter aligns with Mars...then peace will guide the planet..and love will steer the stars"

It may not be the end, but a wondrous new beginning! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :D

Don't worry Jacen, I was just making fun of the doomsayers ;):lol:

Well if anyone here really believes it's over with in 2012 I know ya got to be to busy

for modeling waiting for the big event .Can I have your model kits ? And if the world

is still turning after the BIG date , I will give half of your kits back in 2013 if im still on top of the

ground :)

355 days to go!!

There is a lot of truth in the attached cartoon. I was in Mexico last year and visited the ruins at Coba. One of the highlights of the tour was a visit to a Mayan village where the decendents of the Mayan civilization still thrive today. They live a simple life with no modern ammenities. When asked about the end of the calendar, the answer was "that was as far as the got".