Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

well my 1st ebay glue bomb arrived....what a disaster...more like an abortion then a glue bomb but i think i can rescue it...had so much paint on it u could hardly see any of the body seams...also they tried to make it pro-street by gluing 2 sets of slicks 2gether then wrapping them in blk electrican tape...

before the purple pondbe4thepurplepond2.jpg

after the pond...

afterpurplepond2.jpg

afterpurplepond.jpg

I sanded the hex rod down so they look like bolts now.

DSCF3477.jpg

I used the kit windows and scratched what will be working hinges.

DSCF3481.jpg

DSCF3479.jpg

I will make vision slots in the clear plastic, then paint the whole thing like an armored hatch. I'm still working on the windshield and front windows.

G

Wow!! the gremlin looks great and in 3 days none the less, it took me more time to figure out what i needed to order for my build.

eveyone elses build looks great too.

This isn't reley much progress but it kinda elplanes my build, i figure thers no gas in the future, at least not essealy acceseable

so i went electric, but power needs to come from some were, after scraping the lightning rod idea, Iwent with solar panneles

2012drawingagain-2-1-4.png

and they hinge up for driving,

2012drawingagain-2-1-3.png

now the waiting game begans, I'm wating for all of my aftermarking parts so i can build the front suspesion right now all i have are the amazing shocks from RB Motion

2012drawingagain-2-3.png

(sorry for the bad spelling but my spell check stoped working, and i have discrafia) :(

thanks for looking, and what do you guys think

Edited by Hippie

DO IT! I'm sure mine may not turn out very well but I can't resist

I'm kind of shocked no one has mentioned what it is going to be... I was just looking for something smaller scale so I could use the 1:35 military guns and as soon as I saw the tanker online I just KNEW what had to be built.. just so happens hobby lobby had 1 sitting there and the tank was there too $15 a lot better than the $40 m1a1 I originally wanted.. and the size is perfect