Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

After all of the inspiration, I am going to contribute my project as "The Medicus", gotta have a place where people in the convoy can come and get patched up, or get some medicine.

Great idea. However be advised, I doubt the zombies will give amnesty to a vehicle bearing a red cross. The Geneva Convention goes out the window where zombies are concerned.

Folks, the first SLIDESHOW is up and running. Those of you who are not in this video will be featured in the next video. Also, please, please, please try to post the best quality picture you can take, this way your work is clear and sharp in the video.

Anyway, enjoy the ride and keep up the great work. There will be more videos of your progress and of your work coming up! Cheers, Doctor Cranky.

Edited by Dr. Cranky

This does sound like fun! I have some good ideas rolling around already. I ALWAYS build shiny, but I remember some techniques I used back in the '70s to make a couple "wrecks". AND I have better tools now, HaHa! Now if my daughter can find time to tutor me in computers, I'll try my hand at posting pics!

Elliot, I am delighted to see you over here, buddy. WELCOME, and also, great looking project. I have copied the pictures and will use them in the next TZH SLIDESHOW video.

Can't wait to see more. Cheers, DC

Elliot, I am delighted to see you over here, buddy. WELCOME, and also, great looking project. I have copied the pictures and will use them in the next TZH SLIDESHOW video.

Can't wait to see more. Cheers, DC

thanx doc :)

Virgil, I'm having so much fun with this that this past weekend at the show in Jax. I picked up a kit to eventually get started on the second build for this. It's the Mercedes SUV from Jurassic Park and already has some cool features to it like the windows bracing and the roof hatch which will work perfectly for another roof mounted weapon. This will be a smaller, more agile zombie hunter than the Zombie Cruiser beast that I am currently building. The best part is, it only cost me $2 bucks. Zombie hunting in style.

mercedesbuild1-vi.jpg

mercedesbuild3-vi.jpg

Edited by 1320wayne