Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looks great! Will you be at the show this month in Richmond, Va? I need quite a few of those things and placing an order seems like quite an ordeal ... so I've been putting it off.

Michael, no sorry I won't be there, I don't vend outside of Florida. I can make the order process as painless as possible. Give me a call or email me (email on website) and give me the parts you want. I will call (or email you) back with the total including shipping then all you need to do is put a check or money order in the mail, that's it.

Charlie

Pro Tech

Hey guys, well I finished the linkage assembly with the following Pro Tech parts. Thanks for looking!

PTMC 7 - Nuts & Bolts/Bolt Heads (.030)

MCLS 6 - Rod Ends/Link Kit

MCLS 7 - Throttle Linkage

Charlie

Pro Tech

protechmodelparts.com

321-960-0532

116engbuild19.jpg

116engbuild20.jpg

116engbuild21.jpg

116engbuild22.jpg

Looking good Charlie. I am waiting on my engine to come in and I will put an order together from you.

Thanks Paul, I also have additional 1/16 scale items that are available now that are not on website yet, such as , Holley Carbs, Demon Carbs, Full Face Helments, and Distributor Kit, quanities are limited on these at this time so if interested send me an email.

Charlie

Pro Tech

protech_modelproducts@yahoo.com

Hi Charlie, I ordered the 526 Pro Mod Hemi 1/16 from FPM. I'm not sure what all items of yours that I can use for that motor so any help from you would be great.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul, why don't you give me a call when you can and we can go over your intentions for the engine and items that would work with it. If you get my voicemail please leave message and I will call you back shortly.

Thanks,

Charlie

Pro Tech

321-960-0532