Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just heard that Grumpy Jenkins has passed away. " Da Grump " was a legend of drag racing and will be missed. Also my understanding that Caroll Shelby is hospitalized and is very ill also. God speed to these great men !!! :(

I have some of his diecast "Toys". But I could reallllly use some pics of the engine in his '69 Camaro strip cars. I believe he had both prostock and something else. I'd like to build some tribute versions of those if I can get drivetrain and interior pics.

Edited by deja-view

I have some of his diecast "Toys". But I could reallllly use some pics of the engine in his '69 Camaro strip cars. I believe he had both prostock and something else...and a yellow Yenko. I'd like to build some tribute versions of those if I can get drivetrain and interior pics.

A google search will bring up lots of pics of his cars. And if your on facebook, search Bill "grumpy " Jenkins and there's a treasure trove of pics of his toys.

A google search will bring up lots of pics of his cars. And if your on facebook, search Bill "grumpy " Jenkins and there's a treasure trove of pics of his toys.

Quite a few car pics, but not much of the engine bay or interior last time I looked.

Edited by deja-view