Model Cars Magazine Forum

Last of the candy

Ben are you producing here wheels to sell?if so what a set like pictured here cost?

This was a trial run. Jamie Rahmoeller makes all the wheels I master and this is the first time I've had any plated. I want to have more made and get them plated but that's all going to depend on when I get a job and can get back to work.

Those are beautiful, and I really like the lug nut detail.

Thanks Douglas! I had those lug nuts custom machined from aluminum to my specs by RB Motion. That's what I use for lug nut detail on all my wheel masters. I have the standard type with the stud poking through the center and this type which represents a covered lug nut. I a stickler for the perfect detail when it comes to wheels! LOL

so Ben is it possible to make one set for a rig? Just wondering because I am trying to figure out how to make a set of these in that size. Or would you have blanks with the nuts and such? Need 53" Michelin XZLs to fit them too but no luck on those either. :( Could also use a set of these on the wrecker for my wrecker. I knw the problem is that you probably need bulk. What would they cost?

post-6455-0-58286200-1334087439_thumb.jp

post-6455-0-85981300-1334087979_thumb.jp

Edited by ARTEMIS1759

so Ben is it possible to make one set for a rig? Just wondering because I am trying to figure out how to make a set of these in that size. Or would you have blanks with the nuts and such? Need 53" Michelin XZLs to fit them too but no luck on those either. :( Could also use a set of these on the wrecker for my wrecker. I knw the problem is that you probably need bulk. What would they cost?

Hi Terry, unfortunatly I don't offer either of those wheels. The lug nuts can be bought from RB Motion but I don't have any wheel blanks. My Alcoa ten holes were made from existing ten holes. I just made a lot of modifications.