Model Cars Magazine Forum

highly detailed general lee... done.. 5/6/11 to 5/13/12

mopar01lee

You're kidding, right???

No, I'm not. I can't remember many General Lees finished for a while. I don't know is it good or bad thing, though. But I'm bit suprised how rare they actually are, if you look this Under Glass forum, how many General Lees are posted here per month? If you compare that number for example number of other Chargers. ;)

Really great job on your GL Davin, well done mate! ??? Now when are ya gunna get started on Roscoe P Coltrane's Monaco?? Lol!

Cheers Dan ?

Thanksgiving everyone.......

Yes I have Roscoe's car and Daisy roadrunner planed in the near future ...

Later days ... davin

It's a great build, I really like the look of it. I'm bit amazed how rare it's to see General Lee being built. You did great job with this one. Those functional headlights are amazing and opened doors are great. Overall great looking build and really Highly Detailed.

The pictures could be better. I guess, these pics just don't make justice on this build.

I agree. This is a very very amazing built! You can be proud of it.

You must spend him also perfect pictures ;)

No, I'm not. I can't remember many General Lees finished for a while. I don't know is it good or bad thing, though. But I'm bit suprised how rare they actually are, if you look this Under Glass forum, how many General Lees are posted here per month? If you compare that number for example number of other Chargers. ;)

I think it belongs to the terrible mpc-General Lee-Kit with the wrong rear window and more... i have three of them built in my shelf, but never will post them. They are simply wrong molded.

You must make more work on every kit on market, to get the right one. Not only orange, "01" and the flag on the roof makes a General :D

thanks fellas ..... yes i am proud of this build..

nick an everyone else ... im gonna take some out side pics on saturday.. just dont have time during the week ... an yes nick ill get one with one open and one closed for ya..lol

later days ... davin

• 4 months later...