Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 Camaro Promod body

Looking good,love how its turning out.Dont listen to all the people who give the advice of - it should be this way,or thats not correct,you build it the way you want.Unfortunatly,there are too many knockers out there who judge other peoples work,and that really is starting to piss me off.i just wish they would not critisize the efforts and time that people like yourself who put the time and effort into doing something different .I like pro mods because they are different beasts and the guys like yourselves who are building them ,my hats off to your tallents,keep up the good work

Rom... this is sure looking good buddy. Nice work on this so far. Keep at it man. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks Chris glad you like it....

Looking good,love how its turning out.Dont listen to all the people who give the advice of - it should be this way,or thats not correct,you build it the way you want.Unfortunatly,there are too many knockers out there who judge other peoples work,and that really is starting to piss me off.i just wish they would not critisize the efforts and time that people like yourself who put the time and effort into doing something different .I like pro mods because they are different beasts and the guys like yourselves who are building them ,my hats off to your tallents,keep up the good work

Michael I know how you feel , I build what I want to build I dont worry to much about what others have to say, because in the end Im the one paying for supplys and Im the one who has to be happy with the end result. thx buddy for your sincere comment

If your building for yourself thats all good, but you said from the get go that you are building this body to be cast in resin. If that is the case, your argument is null and void, it is your customer that has to be happy with the end result. Maybe you should rethink the whole business side of the hobby and just "build for yourself".

Firstly theres no argument and any customer who buys a product, usually doesnt buy blind. So anyone who buys from me will know what he's getting (because he can see it being built here) and thus will be happy with his purchase. Second I am building this body for me first as this will be one of my projects the bodys I cast from this master will be an added bonus. Thank you Christopher for your concern but ive throught this through throughly. Edited by Romell R

The Camaro is looking great Rom, I have 1 question: Why is there air?, oh, wait, wrong question, that's to Bill Cosby, my question to you is this: are you planning to put a wing on the back or leave it to the buying customer?, if you are putting a wing on it what kind?, the aero-style or a picnic-table style?, o-k, I know, that's 2 questions.

The Camaro is looking great Rom, I have 1 question: Why is there air?, oh, wait, wrong question, that's to Bill Cosby, my question to you is this: are you planning to put a wing on the back or leave it to the buying customer?, if you are putting a wing on it what kind?, the aero-style or a picnic-table style?, o-k, I know, that's 2 questions.

Hey first let me say I had that Bill Cosby record when I was a kid LOL! And to answer your question im not adding a spoiler to it that'll be up to the buyer.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...