Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tim I have said it before in other topics your in.

You are the Peterbilt man.

How about posting your link to your site on here for those who haven't seen how many cool correct ways that you can build a Pete.

Great photos here for anyone that wants to build a correct 352

Tim I have said it before in other topics your in.

You are the Peterbilt man.

How about posting your link to your site on here for those who haven't seen how many cool correct ways that you can build a Pete.

Great photos here for anyone that wants to build a correct 352

You dont have to tim...his website is below

www.timstrucks.com

Chris, The Pete in your photo is a '76 or newer. Lower door handles, rounded top battery box, 2 air tanks under the box, longer grab handle.

The paint scheme has no name (Peterbilt used numbers), but this design was drawn by Winslow Moore for a factory show truck back in '72/74. It also became "The Patriot" paintscheme for the Peterbilt bicentenial package - in red white and blue, of course. Check with Jerry at www.modeltruckin.com for this stripe.

Tim

October is the current information.

Tim

Thanks Tim!!

Jerry do you offer these? If not can you??

Thanks!

• 8 months later...

Sorry for dredging up an old thread (or not!), but I was wondering what year Pete started using the larger Red Oval on the 352, as the Round2 reissue includes both the smaller and larger size ovals on the decal sheet.

I just picked up this kit, and I would consider both of Tim's articles on it in MC and this thread required reading to anyone who wants to take a shot at this kit. :)

• 2 years later...

Hey Tim ,

I was wondering about the battery box on the 352.Idve cut the batteries out of the box.is there pictures of the box with np batteries

in the box.I need to build the bottom and back.I didn't see what I needed on the net.any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you Tim and all participating in this.thanks...Chris