Model Cars Magazine Forum

´67 Chevelle Twin Turbo.

Toni L.

This is one of working on the project. The idea was to strap a supercharger model, but plans changed along the way. The starting point was again consigned to the dustbin into the socket.

Starting point.

001-vi.jpg

And then the more recent images.

028-vi.jpg

045-vi.jpg

054-vi.jpg

052-vi.jpg

051-vi.jpg

More to follow.And thanks for watching.

awesome chevelle man...... im building a twin turbo setup also do you know what size rod is used for the turbo and do you have any pic from the side so i can get an idea.

I use this 2 mm (would it be about 0.07874 inches in? ) thick plastic rod. Turbos have also made ​​the same good, but the exhaust turbocharger is then milled Compression slightly less than half.

Not a single good page file does not seem to have any, otherwise would have put it up here.

But while a minor update to this project. Rear shocks were able to work under. On the left, a series of its own pristine, and the right small change experienced shock absorber.

060-vi.jpg

Looks awesome!! What gauge wire are you using for the alternator and wiring harness?

Those are the Detail Master wire.

If, on the other hand will continue this project with the turbo.

I had to make between the '67 El Camino as a model for therapy.

004-vi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks awesome!! What gauge wire are you using for the alternator and wiring harness?

I wasn't sure if your question was actually answered....but I do have a tip regarding source of wires.

old motors/armatures from slot cars and/or dead cd/dvd/floppy drives use wires of similar gauge and if you have any dead electronics or have access to scrap electronics or motorized toys then you have a great source of free wires in various sizes and colors.

the master cylinder brake lines on this model came from a dead HO slot car armature and the sparkplug wires came from a larger motor armature (by the way...this is 1/32 scale):

red34-3.jpg

Edited by blunc

• 3 weeks later...