Model Cars Magazine Forum

Some more old projects of mine! (yea more of them)

bryan_m

so im still diggin through my stuff......and i have found more builds that arent done............gee imagine that, me not finishing a build....no way! LOL

anyways, heres a couple.

first up is the 'PURE INSANITY" chevy...... all i have is the body and interior bucket, so i might shorten a frame from a 66 nova to make this build work. i made the decals on my printer, the paint is chevy engine orange..

old006.jpg

old004.jpg

ive noticed that the decals are a bit damaged on the passenger side of this thing......so i might give it some road rash....someone has to hit the wall once in a while right? but this one will stay on the back burner for a while, im in no hurry. just wanted to share it with you guys......

next up is a 67 chevelle prostreet........it WAS finished, but has since gotten damaged, the exhaust is missing, and so is the hood, so i might sit this one on a trailer behind on of my pickups, like it was just purchased and being towed home...

old007.jpg

old014.jpg

old011.jpg

thats all for now, just thought i would share em with ya! lemme know what you think.... these projects wont get touched for a while....

cheers

bryan

Edited by bryan_m

• 3 weeks later...

your like me ( Having a short attention span ). I am stickin with the corvette though. iam gona use your tips to make a shifter for it.

thanks rich, which shifter? the 8ball ones? i just found a stash of them i had made up already! a few 8balls, and a 7 ball, and a 1 ball....ill have to take pics n post em...

bryan