Model Cars Magazine Forum

2009 Cougar Concept

Ken Kitchen

Ken, they look great. I have been thinking about doing a Mustang hardtop that would look basically like you have done. Now, I know how it would look. I tend to agree with you that Ford should make that car. Surely, it would be cheaper to produce and appeal to a different group of buyer. Nice execution. I really like the roof line on the Cougar with the reset rear window treatment. Nice work....Very cool.

Nice styling excercise Ken!! That orange really makes it! :P

Regarding your pics not showing up here........did you change the properties of the pics after you posted them? Ie: Change the pixel size in Fotki for viewing? Or if you move the pics into a different folder, that will change the URL Thus the pics won't show up any longer.

Lemme know if you can see this................

latestgroupofcompletions013-vi.jpg

DSC03840-vi.jpg

The stance and track are dead perfect! ;)

Nice styling excercise Ken!! That orange really makes it! :P

Regarding your pics not showing up here........did you change the properties of the pics after you posted them? Ie: Change the pixel size in Fotki for viewing? Or if you move the pics into a different folder, that will change the URL Thus the pics won't show up any longer.

Lemme know if you can see this................

latestgroupofcompletions013-vi.jpg

DSC03840-vi.jpg

The stance and track are dead perfect! ;)

Thanks for the compiments. Coming from you that means alot. As to the pics no I didn't change a thing. I posted from the same place you posted these. So I'm not at all sure what happened.