Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 Baldwin Motion s/c Camaro

mademan

Just finished this one up....gave me a heck of a time. lol I started with the revell 2010 Camaro SS. had the local paint supply store mix me up some single stage "close enough" Synergy Green. The car is loosely based on Mr. Motions 2012 which was green and gold. I used the kit Ls3 and added a resin supercharger and partsbox fuel rails.( I dont have an engine shot at the moment, im up at work way up north) blacked out some Pegasus T`s and added pegasus brakes.

IMG_4255.jpg

IMG_4253.jpg

IMG_4250.jpg

Not my best BY FAR but feels great to finish a build! the paint gave me heck, but I got it looking half decent and decided to call it done!

looks sharp, whats under the hood?

Ls3 with a Kenny bell supercharger and scratch built intake with filter and fuel rails. I will add pictures when I get home all I have at the money is a rough unfinished engine shot

looks sharp, whats under the hood?

Ls3 with a Kenny bell supercharger and scratch built intake with filter and fuel rails. I will add pictures when I get home all I have at the money is a rough unfinished engine shot