Model Cars Magazine Forum

my blue hotrod was done on my 18 wheeler while i was on road 39 yrs

gary88

Nice build. Did you say 39 years?? Wow, you've been hard at it. I'm just a pup compaired to the time you've put in. I actually just recently quit driving to be home with the kids to watch them grow. (Company offered a spot in the office)

Are those Fujimi wheels on there I spy? I like the color combos you went with, they really compliment each other and the engine detail came out nice.

Nice job Gary.

I used to build models when I travelled to install computer systems. It was a great way to pass down time with nothing to do and kept me out of trouble. Then with all of the restrictions put in place for air travel I could no longer bring paint and tools on the road.

Nice build. Did you say 39 years?? Wow, you've been hard at it. I'm just a pup compaired to the time you've put in. I actually just recently quit driving to be home with the kids to watch them grow. (Company offered a spot in the office)

Are those Fujimi wheels on there I spy? I like the color combos you went with, they really compliment each other and the engine detail came out nice.

yep 39 yrs and so miss it.but after 2 heart atacks and stroke they took me off.going in this tuesday am for double bypass open heart not looking foreward to it and scared to death thanks for looking sir.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gary

Hope you didn't build this while you were actually driving. :lol: I always thought you guys were just sleeping when you're not driving and on the road. Did you paint it at a rest park? This is amazing to me! Nice job on the model, by the way.

hi it was painted while at the 2008 daytona 500 no wind and one of my trucker friend help me put tars it has 4coats of the blue and 5coats of clear, u all hv a great wkend i hv open heart tuesday morning talk to u all after i get home,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gary

Nice job Gary.

I used to build models when I travelled to install computer systems. It was a great way to pass down time with nothing to do and kept me out of trouble. Then with all of the restrictions put in place for air travel I could no longer bring paint and tools on the road.

yea that sucks but if the tools are in ur bag that you dont carry it should be cool you think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,