Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 ford pick up... with a twist!

1932 ford pickup

body channeled

mid engine rear wheel drive... :o

independent suspension, all four wheels...

and lets make it interesting, how about the power plant being a.....

fuel injected, dohc converted, turbocharged I4...... :o:o:D with variable valve timing

will post pics asap.... just wanted to get everyones mind running! LOL :lol:

has this been done yet?

I'm curious. 1932 Ford pick-up? Did this project start out as an AMT or Lindberg '34 pick-up? There's only a minor difference in the rear body moldings (at the beltline) between the two. A 1932 does not have the wide upper molding a '34 does. Your project sounds great. Really pushing the envelope. Good luck with it.

As much as my kindergarten teacher Mrs. Quinn would surely disagree, I'd have to say you're dead-on in this case. :D

I should qualify my statement, Chuck. AFTER one has fully mastered coloring INSIDE the lines, than INTENTIONAL coloring outside the lines is good. Otherwise, it's just lazy. poor technique. :) :) :)

I'm curious. 1932 Ford pick-up? Did this project start out as an AMT or Lindberg '34 pick-up? There's only a minor difference in the rear body moldings (at the beltline) between the two. A 1932 does not have the wide upper molding a '34 does. Your project sounds great. Really pushing the envelope. Good luck with it.

im pretty sure its a 32, its the rat trap pick em up 1/16 kit, might be a 34, ill check on that

im getting out the camera later, ill got a good mock up pic... :P