Model Cars Magazine Forum

not your typical 58 belvedere 2.18.14 finished!

streetmachine11

thanks for all th positive feedback guys. i have shaved the fender spears and fitted the rest of the parts.

That engine is great!!! The rest of the build is right up there with it! What did you use for the intake ductwork?

john,

the supercharger, intake, and intake tubes are from the mustang super stallion kit. the intake manifold was modified to fit the hemi. it fit so well i was surprised

Jason

hack-n-whack, on 24 Sept 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

Real neat and clean custom work. About the only thing I would different is remove those stock fender ornaments. they seem to detract from the overall clean and smooth lines you have going. Your model is going to be a standout when it's done. Bsavo!!

Thomas, those were removed and filled last night ill get some pics up tonight.

thanks for the interest

Jason

• 1 month later...
  1. Jason, that's looking awesome! Love the clean lines. It does look better without the fender ornaments, keeps the smooth looking lines. The engine choice is great. It always seems to me, that "color" looks sharper on customs, but I've seen a few with 'snow- white-pearl' that looked fabulous against the chrome wheels and trim. The first one was a '57 T-Bird with the fastback. Now that I think about it they were all two-seaters. Anyway what ever you choose is going to be great. Can't wait to see it finished.

• 1 month later...

finally got this one painted. Decided to go with Tamyia ts-45 pearl white the window surrounds will be nickel to match the bumpers, grill, and other parts. After that's done ill wait for a nice day to spray the clear.

20131215_220149.jpg

20131215_220205.jpg

20131215_220303.jpg

The frame and floor are finished also ill post those tonight

All comments welcome

Jason

• 2 months later...