Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/5 Scale Toyota museum. Toyota 75

That is an impressive collection. But the captions on those pictures kept mentioning the level of detail on the models. To be honest, I've seen much more impressive details at much smaller scales right on this forum.

What he said. I'd like to see what kind of detail is under the hood and on the chassis. I didnt even see carpeting in the one close up of a interior.

Wonderful display, would love to have been there. Thanks for posting.

(Detail not impressive enough? Why would the Toyota DESIGN Center want to build models with motor and chassis detail or carpet? I don't recall seeing curbside models on this forum that were more detailed. Criticising a model for lack of detail often makes the critic look worse than the model - in this case it's absurd.)

Most impressive. While they might not have every detail like engines [guessing here], what's there is impressive. Consider there are no molds in 1:5 scale and it boggles the mind. All the exterior details look spot on to me.

Value must be many millions I wager as these are one offs by the folks who made them reality.

Nice article.

ob

That is an impressive collection. But the captions on those pictures kept mentioning the level of detail on the models. To be honest, I've seen much more impressive details at much smaller scales right on this forum.

These are all scratch built. You really can't compare these to a mass produced kit any one can buy.