Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Modelcar Would You Like To Find In 1:1

1970 Hemi Cuda, and the owner is selling it for $250.00 because it won't start. He seems to think the battery is dead. Then he mentions that there's a scratch on the right fender that's about 1/4 inch long. Being a decent, honest man, I inform the owner that the car is worth WAY more than what he's selling it for....

...So I offer him $300.00

Then I wake up.

The 68' Coronet R/T. By the way, we almost had it reissued last June. Maybe with the Model King's help we can resurrect that one.

I thought that would have been updated to the 69 model? Though as the 59 Imperial reissue showed, all things are possible. I'd love to see the 69 Coronet R/T reissued, vert or hardtop, and the Mission Impossible stuff wouldn't bother me either, just open the gates and let the plastic flow!

It is my understanding that a citizen here in the Portland, Oregon area heard of an old chevy convertible that was in a garage at the rear of an old house. He knocked on the front door and asked the little old lady about the car. She told him she didn't know too much about it but thought it was a sports car or something. He looked inside, raced back to the LOL and offered to buy and made the deal. I have been told the amount paid was small in comparison to the worth of a....................................1954 Corvette.

bob