Model Cars Magazine Forum

Italeri Iveco Stralis

Hi,

Almost done with this, it needs some licence plates making though. I see this rig a lot through work, it pulls a mobile MRI or CT scanner and I have a Revell Race Trailer to convert at some stage. The right hand drive conversion comes from MG Mouldings here in the UK.

036.JPG

037.JPG

038.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

Oh, Man...That is a cool rig.....I've got to get me one of these....I've seen them on line and I think they've been released, here....I've been waiting on another modern Euro rig....Yours looks fantastic.....Might need a few tool boxes and some side fairings or something, and it'll be Awesome....Great build...Nice conversion....

Edited by kilrathy10

Excellent and interesting job but once more incomprehensibly little response for an outstanding model.

If you'll allow me to offer some perspective on that, the majority of truck builders on here are from North America where 1:1 trucks like this are virtually unknown since they are neither built nor sold here. Having never heard of Iveco myself, I took this opportunity to look them up. According to Wikipedia: Iveco is an acronym for Industrial Vehicles Corporation, an Italian industrial vehicle and bus manufacturing company based in Turin, Italy. This name IVECO comes from a merger of Italian, French and German brands, and the brand has won numerous awards for quality and innovation.

So, it's a European truck with no ties to the North American market. That in no way diminishes Rich's

meticulous detailing and assembly work, let alone what looks to be a flawless paint job. Again, I believe the lack of comments is due to the lack of familiarity with this truck.

Edited by Monty